The platform consists in tools dedicated to the characterization of innovative sensors (like wristband, smart watch, smart textiles) for human motion and physiology monitoring. Applications concerned are driving, wellness and working equipment. 6DOF quantification of multi-point motion and several physiological reference sensors are available. The definition of a specific protocol is required for each use-case like human monitoring of gestures, emotion or mental states recognition.
Results are characterization data of the sensor under test, as statistics and errors estimation.
Technical specifications of the test bench:
- CODAMOTION : 2 cameras and 6 ddl motion reconstruction software.
- wireless / ambulatory physiological measurements (EDA, ECG, skin TÂ°, 3D accelerometer, EOG /EMG, respiration).
- Advanced Brain Monitoringâ€™s wireless (B-Alert).
- CAPTIV multi-sensing platform (physio, audio, video).
- eyetracking and depth camera.
PRODUCT DEVELOPED IN THE FRAMEWORK OF A FUNDED PROJECT
Project Acronym and Title: HADRIAN – Holistic Approach for Driver Role Integration and Automation Allocation for European Mobility Needs
Funding source: H2020-EU.3.4. – SOCIETAL CHALLENGES – Smart, Green And Integrated Transport
Grant Agreement Number or Funding reference: G.A. 875597 / 635867
Owner/Project contact: CEA
Address: CEA Grenoble – MINATEC Campus, 17 rue des martyrs, F-38054 Grenoble Cedex
Type of organisation: RTO – Research Technology Organisation