EPoSS Annual Forum 2020 – Smart Systems to #BeActive
29 – 30 September 2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, EPoSS – The European Technology Platform on Smart Systems Integration – will hold its Annual Forum as a digital conference. This year’s event is organised in collaboration with EPoSS’ strategic partner EPSI – European Platform for Sport Innovation – within the European Week of Sports. Moreover, the event will be hosted by EPoSS member Hahn-Schickard and supported by MicroTEC Südwest.
The Forum will have a special focus on Smart Systems for applications in Sports and Healthcare. Moreover, the event will address issues concerning sustainable and healthy environment and key integration technologies for flexible and wearable Smart Systems.
Call for Presentations
In order to present the latest developments in Smart Systems Integration (SSI), we invite you to send your abstracts for presentations and showcase digitally your latest Smart Systems innovations or technology developments for Smart Systems Integration.
Presentation could include one or more of the following topic areas:
Smart Systems Integration research & developments for the following applications:
- Healthy and Active Lifestyle
- Healthy Food including Agriculture
- Sustainability and Green Economy, incl. Energy and Mobility Aspects to reach the Green Deal Missions
Latest developments and innovative technologies for SSI in the area of:
- Next Generation Smart Sensor Systems
- Artificial Intelligence Integration at System Level
- Managing Integration Challenges at Material,
Technology and Process Level, including Flexible Electronics and Integrated Photonics
- Reliable, Sustainable and Trustworthy Smart System Solutions
- Smart Systems life cycle: conception, design, prototyping, manufacturing, testing, consumption, use, service provision, standardisation
If you wish to participate in the Call for Presentations, please submit your abstract (1,500 – 3,000 characters) together with your full contact details as well as a short biography to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2020. Presentations will be selected by the EPoSS Annual Forum 2020 Technical Committee.
Please use the template for abstract submission which can be found under: https://www.smart-systems-integration.org/event/eposs-annual-forum-2020.
Invitations for the authors of selected presentations will be sent out until June 30, 2020.
The registration are now open. More information are available on the event website.